Hello there! We at ioki love being part of our local developer community in Frankfurt and the Rhein/Main area.
We are also happy to have a beautiful office in the city center, close to the old opera and just a five minute walk to the next S-Bahn station or U-Bahn station.
Meetups take place in a huge and well-ventilated space. There are many small tables that allow the attendees to distribute themselves within the room, with presentations projected on the wall.
You can feel at home and it won’t be crammed. 🙂
It is our top priority that you and everyone in our offices are feeling safe at all times.
So we commit to these guidelines:
What we ask from you
- Easy: If you feel sick, please cancel your participation on meetup.com
- Recommended: Test yourself at home before leaving
- Individual: During the meetup you are free to wear your mask
What we are doing for our guests and the iokians
- We limit meetups to a number of participants that makes sure there is still enough personal space for everyone
- The meetup area is separated from the offices
- Meetups will start after the core working hours
- We will inform the iokians about scheduled meetups, so they can decide wether they want to participate
The meetup space
- We have chosen a spacious area separated from the area where the iokians work in
- The building has a high-tech ventilating system
We are looking forward to meet you!
If you have any questions upfront, you can always say hello at email@example.com.
Artificial Intelligence Meetup Frankfurt, Apr 27th, 2023
KotlinConf 2023 Global, Apr 13th, 2023
51st Gofrm Meetup, Apr 4th, 2023
Ruby Frankfurt Meetup, Mar 28th, 2023
Fun With Maps - Vol. 3, Feb 22nd, 2023
GDG Rhein Main: AI + Machine Learning Special, Jan 30th, 2023
ProductTank Frankfurt & Rhein Main Kick Off 2023, Jan 25th, 2023
Third Meetup Frankfurt Product Group, Dec 5th, 2022
Ruby Meetup, Oct 27th, 2022
48th Gofrm Meetup: Hacktoberfest, Oct 20th, 2022
Second Meetup Product Enthusiast, Oct 18th, 2022
Fun With Maps - Vol. 2, Sep 28th, 2022
CocoaHeads FFM - iOS Lighting Talks, Sep 13th, 2022
Frankfurt Product Meetup Group, Aug 10th, 2022
48th Gofrm Meetup: Building Testable CLIs With Cobra, Jul 26th, 2022
Google Developer Groups Mini Summit, Jul 20th, 2022
Fun With Maps Meetup, Jul 6th, 2022
Return of the Emacs FFM Meetup, Jun 29th, 2022
Over the years, iokians have contributed to many different user groups in our area, by giving talks, organizing events or hosting meetups at our office.
- After Work Racket
- CSS Frankfurt
- Elixir Frankfurt
- Emacs FFM
- EuRuKu 2019
- Fun With Maps
- Google Developer Group Frankfurt
- Gophers Frankfurt Rhein Main
- Hacktoberfest 2019 @ DB Systel
- Live Coding Frankfurt
- Mechanicon - Mechanical Keyboard Meetup
- React Girls
- React Native
- Ruby Frankfurt
- We Are Developers
- Webmontag FFM
- Women Tech Makers
Get in touch!
If you have any questions - as an organizer or an attendee, just say hello! We are happy to help!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I am about to give a talk at your location, what’s the technical setup?
A: Your presentation will projected on large wall (you can see the projector and the wall in the first image). If you have a Macbook, you can connect via AirPlay otherwise you can use a HDMI cable.